ATTENTION ALUMNAE CHAPTERS & COLLEGIANS:
The 2018-2019 Pittsburgh Alumnae Panhellenic Scholarship Applications are NOW AVAILABLE!!!
The Pittsburgh Alumnae Panhellenic is pleased to announce that scholarships are available to National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) group members on the basis of academic achievement, service to fraternity and campus, and financial need. Each scholarship awarded will be a minimum of $1,000 and applicants will be notified of our determination in February. Recipients will be invited to receive their award at our annual Spring Scholarship Benefit Luncheon on March 30, 2019.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
• An initiated member, in good standing, of an NPC sorority.
• An undergraduate student enrolled in her third year or later.
• An undergraduate student not graduating before the Spring 2020 semester.
• A cumulative grade point average of 3.25 or better
AND meet either of the following residency requirements
• A student attending the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University, or Robert Morris University
• A student attending a college or university outside of the Pittsburgh area while maintaining a permanent residence in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington, or Westmoreland County
Either download the SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and SUBMIT to Judy Jones, Scholarship Chair, email@example.com by FEBRUARY 1, 2019 or submit it via Google Docs (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSenzh0P0shiKU1XpZEVOhMWAk-zAwHXmdcJw7KEFDttQ0LFbw/viewform?usp=sf_link).
The Pittsburgh Alumnae Panhellenic Scholarship Committee will review the applications and notify the awardees in early March.