The Pittsburgh Alumnae Panhellenic is pleased to announce that scholarships are available to National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) group members on the basis of academic achievement, service to fraternity and campus, and financial need. Each scholarship awarded will be a minimum of $1,000 and applicants will be notified of our determination in March. Recipients will be invited to receive their award at our annual Spring Scholarship Benefit Luncheon.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
• An initiated member, in good standing, of an NPC sorority.
• An undergraduate student enrolled in her third year or later.
• An undergraduate student not graduating before the Spring 2018 semester.
• A cumulative grade point average of 3.25 or better
AND meet either of the following residency requirements
• A student attending the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University, or Robert Morris University
• A student attending a college or university outside of the Pittsburgh area while maintaining a permanent residence in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington, or Westmoreland County
Download the SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and SUBMIT to email@example.com by FEBRUARY 3rd.
The Pittsburgh Alumnae Panhellenic Scholarship Committee will review the applications and notify the awardees in early March.