ATTENTION ALUMNAE CHAPTERS & COLLEGIANS:
202022-2023 Pittsburgh Alumnae Panhellenic Scholarship Application
~ AVAILABLE NOW ~
The Pittsburgh Alumnae Panhellenic is pleased to announce that scholarships are available to National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) group members on the basis of academic achievement, service to fraternity and campus, and financial need. Each scholarship will award a minimum of $500 and will be presented to recipients at our annual Spring Scholarship Benefit Event.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
● An initiated member in good standing in an NPC member sorority
● An undergraduate student at least 60 credits completed (or equivalent junior status)
● At least 1 year remaining in her undergraduate degree program at the time of application
● A cumulative grade point average of 3.25 or better
AND meet any of the following residency requirements:
• A student attending a college or university in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington, or Westmoreland County
• A student attending Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP) or PennWest California, Clarion, or Edinboro
• A student attending a college or university outside of the Pittsburgh area while maintaining a permanent residence in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington, or Westmoreland County
Download the SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION and SUBMIT to Scholarship Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org by JANUARY 16, 2023
The Pittsburgh Alumnae Panhellenic Scholarship Committee will review the applications and notify the awardees in late February or early March.